The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and are handled by the staff in charge of the treatment. It is possible to contact the latter through one of the contact details (email or telephone numbers) indicated in the Contact section of this website.
Personal data you provide when you use our Services or register an account
• Identification data such as name, surname, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses,
• Financial data (for example, credit card numbers or bank account) in connection with a transaction.
• Data relating to shipments, invoices used to purchase a product,
• In other cases, you may indicate age, gender, interests and preferences.
• Other data that we are required or authorized to collect and process, in accordance with current legislation, for the purpose of authenticating or identifying the user or verifying the information collected.
You can provide us with personal data about another person only with their explicit consent. You should inform the person in question about how we acquire, process, transmit and store personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
• For the management of orders, to provide products and services, for the processing of payments and account management, to improve our Services, to keep them safe, protected and operational and to personalize the content of the site, including objects and the services you may be interested in.
• To contact you regarding your account, resolve problems with your account, resolve a dispute, recover rates, other sums due or otherwise necessary to provide you with our Services.
• When we contact you for the purposes described above, we may communicate with you via email, phone, SMS, postal communications and push notifications on mobile devices.
• To provide you with other services requested by you, according to the indications provided in the data collection.
• We may use location data to provide you with location-based services (for example, advertisements, search results and other personalized content).
• To prevent, detect, mitigate and detect fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
We have implemented controls for a fair balance between our interests and your rights. This includes the following:
• Contact you by email, telephone or mail to offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, to know your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and to inform you about our Services, as permitted by current legislation.
• Contact you for issues of public interest or for other events, in relation to your ability to use our Services. This may include an invitation to participate in a petition, drafting a letter, notice or other type of campaign related to public interests.
• Present you with targeted marketing campaigns, service updates and promotional offers.
• Measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns (eg by analyzing the opening and click rates).
• Monitor and improve the security of information on our site and mobile applications.
With your consent, we may use your personal data to:
• Marketing via phone calls, emails or SMS.
• Marketing by third parties.
• Use your geolocation to provide you with location-based services.
• Use your sensitive data to facilitate transactions in certain categories.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Keep access active if you activate a personal account.
When you activate or log into your account for our Services, you can choose to keep your access active for a certain period of time. If you use a public or shared computer, we do not recommend that you keep access. During the period in which access is maintained, anyone who uses the computer / browser in question will in fact be able to see most of the information in your account and to perform specific actions without the need for further authorization. The specific actions and account activities that the computer / browser user can perform include the following:
• Make payments or add items to your cart
• Purchase items through fast payment (if enabled for the account)
• See the business header
• View or edit the items you observe or order details
• See the profile page
• Send messages
• Conduct after-sales activities, for example, cancel orders, request returns or file complaints.
In order to protect your account and your personal data in case of use of public or shared computers, we recommend that you exit and / or delete the cookies after using our Services.
Furthermore, if you have a personal account, by accessing it, you can see, check, modify or update most of your personal data in case of changes and / or errors. It is possible that you are not able to modify or remove them because, for example, you do not have a personal account or the system malfunctions. In this case, Contact us at one of the contact details (email or telephone numbers) available in the Contact section of this website, we will take care of all your requests without delay.
You can always choose not to provide personal data, it being understood that the communication of such data may be necessary to place orders or take advantage of some of our functions, such as "my account", List of favorites, Cart, Reviews etc. . p>
Upon your request, we will remove your personal data without delay in accordance with current legislation and the rules on data retention and deletion.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services you have requested, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for other essential purposes in compliance with this legislation, this includes the maintenance and the improvement of the performance of our products and / or services, it being understood that the user can request, at any time, the interruption of the treatment and the cancellation of his data.
When personal data no longer need to be stored, it will be safely removed in accordance with our rules on data retention and deletion.
• Provide joint content and services
• Present personalized advertising
• Improve your marketing products, sites, applications, services, tools and communications.
• The companies of our Group will use your personal data to send marketing communications only if you have given explicit consent or in any case in other ways permitted by current legislation.
In cases other than those indicated above, you will be informed each time your personal data is disclosed to third parties and you will have the opportunity to choose whether or not to accept.
Our website refers to a generalist audience and is not aimed at minors. We do not collect personal data from users under the age of 18.
In addition to this, you have the right to lodge complaints with a supervisory authority.